Research shows that interval training – workouts in which you alternate periods of high-intensity…
This returns policy applies to customers in England and Wales.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights (such as your rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000).
Where you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us where:
- (a) we receive the returned product within 30 days following the date of purchase of the product;
- (b) the returned product is unused, in its original unopened packaging (with any seal or shrink-wrap intact), with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new;
- (c) you comply with the returns procedure set out below; and
- (d) none of the exclusions set out below apply.
(3) Returns procedure
In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy, you must contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Products returned under this policy must be sent by recorded delivery to:
UNIT 1, MOAT FARM, HESTLEY GREEN, Nr THORNDON, EYE, SUFFOLK, IP23 7LR
You will be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under this policy.
The following kinds of products may not be returned under this policy:
- (a) food, drink and any other products liable to deteriorate within the period set out in Section 1 and 2 above;
- (b) DVDs, CDs and other audio or video or audio-visual recordings;
- (c) computer software (whether on CD-ROM, DVD-ROM or otherwise);
- (d) newspapers, periodicals, magazines or similar products;
- (e) toiletries and cosmetics;
- (f) any product made to your specification;
- (g) any product made to order;
- (h) any product personalised or adapted for you;
- (i) gift vouchers.
We will give you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy (excluding the original delivery charges and excluding the costs of returning the product to us).
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days following the day we received your returned product.
(6) Improper returns
Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not have any other legal right to return the product):
- (a) we will not refund or exchange the product;
- (b) we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
- (c) if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.