If you’re in need of a healthy but tasty snack that’s perfect for summer, why not try Kim’s delicious strawberry cheesecake recipe!
6 Light Rich Tea Biscuits
40g Low Fat Butter
2 Tbsp Honey
1Tsp Vanilla Extract
Deluxe Nutrition Vanilla Casein
150g Low Fat Soft Cheese
1. Mix base ingredients together and press into a baking tin
2. Bake for 10-15mins at 200 degrees
3. Mix all topping ingredients together
4. Allow base to cool and then add the topping
5. Decorate with your favourite fruit or toppings
6. Send us a picture of your finished cheesecake!