Everyone gets lazy at one time or another in their cooking. So, I can tell you this is perhaps the laziest recipe I have thought up in a long time. But please; do not confuse lazy with lousy and unpalatable. I loved it and you will too.
It’s so simple it’s almost laughable. But so good.
-2 medium Bananas
-2 medium Eggs (mine were fresh from being laid by my Gran’s hens…)
-2 scoops of Deluxe Nutrition Banana 100% Whey Protein
1. Put all ingredients into a big bowl, blend or mix till smooth.
2. Put some ‘1 Calorie Cooking Spray’ or oil of your choice in the pan. Turn on the heat.
3. Pour mixture from bowl onto pan – make 3 medium-sized pancakes or 1 ‘generously-sized’ pancake (i.e a monster). Cook.
4. Serve and top with your choice of: honey, Nutella, fruit, zero calorie syrups or similar!
5. Be chuffed it tasted beautiful, filled you up and hardly dented your calories and macros for the day!
Macros: 65g Protein/53g Carbs/10g Fat
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes