Looking for a healthy but tasty way to treat your loved one this Valentines Day? Here our Ambassador Kim shares with us her recipe for Chocolate Protein Truffles!
-1 Scoop Deluxe Nutrition Chocolate Protein
-40g Porridge Oats
-2 tbsp Peanut Butter
-1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
-2 tbsp Stevia
-2 tbsp Honey
-40-50g Extra Dark Chocolate
- Mix together the protein, oats, peanut butter, cocoa powder, stevia and honey
- Add splashes of milk until mixture is a gooey (but not runny) consistency
- Use the coconut flour to dust your hands and counter, then roll approx 8 even truffle balls
- Melt the chocolate and then cover the truffles
- Place coated truffles onto a greaseproof dish and place in the freezer for around 30minutes!
These can be boxed up as a yummy, guilt-free Valentines treat for your loved one! Perfect for those who are watching what they eat but still want a treat!
RecommendedBig SavingsBest SellerGreat Value
- 24.06g of Protein per 30g Serving With Added Glutamine Peptides
- Over 12g of BCAAs, Glutamine per 30g Serving
- Aspartame Free
Ultra Fine Oats (Unflavoured)
- Excellent source of low GI carbohydrates
- Perfect for bulking & as a source of energy
- Lower cholesterol