These are an amazing little high protein treat you can make in minutes and enjoy on the go. Simply 5 ingredients and 5 steps! Perfect for a little picnic snack to curb that sweet tooth.
Ingredients (makes 6 small squares)
- 3 scoops Deluxe Nutrition Chocolate Protein
- 1 cup (90g) of oatmeal/porridge oats
- ½ cup (120ml) of unsweetened almond milk (or coconut milk)
- 1 tbsp of natural peanut butter (optional)
- 50g dark chocolate (optional, higher the percentage of coco the better!)
- Mix together protein powder, oatmeal and milk until fully mixed into a doughy consistency (alter amounts until a thick mixture, ensuring you note any changes you make to ingredients as this will affect the nutritional breakdown)
- Add the peanut butter and mix in
- Spoon mixture into a greaseproof dish or use greaseproof paper
- Melt dark chocolate and pour/spread on top of the mixture
- Place into the fridge for 3-4hours or the freezer for 1hour until set, then cut into portions and enjoy!
Note: These macros can be altered to your personal requirements through increasing or decreasing certain ingredients, it’s just about being creative!