Name: Kimberley Wallis
Location: Berkshire, United Kingdom
Occupation: Personal Trainer & MSc Student (Sports Rehabilitation)
Fitness goal: Aiming to compete on stage for the first time next year in the Bodybuilding ‘Figure’ category. I would also love to one day get the opportunity to do some fitness modelling.
Accolades and achievements:
- BSc Sport & Exercises Science Degree
- REPS Certified Personal Trainer
- 24 hour 3 Peaks Challenge (completed in 23hrs 54mins after getting caught in traffic!!!)
- Reached county standard in various sports growing up including badminton & athletics
- Played football for many years, this led to representing my University 1st team
What Deluxe Nutrition supplements do you take to aid your fitness regime?
- 100% Protein
- Multivitamins & Minerals
What are your fitness plans for 2014-2015?
I am currently preparing for my first photo shoot in early September, I booked this to give me focus for my training and nutrition. Following this, I will then be aiming to prepare for my first competition in 2015, working on any weak areas during the winter off-season. I also plan to help change other peoples’ lives through advice and motivation, sharing my experiences to help guide others.
What advice would you like to give to Deluxe fans?
Fitness and weight loss is a life journey, don’t expect a quick fix! Work hard and stick to your goals, with the right training, nutrition and dedication you can achieve anything! It’s not a ‘diet’ it’s a change of lifestyle. Always remember- ‘slow progress is still progress’.
Find Kim on: