Never know what to do when your bananas ripen too quickly? No need to waste them- enjoy the last bit of our British summer with a tasty banana & chocolate ice-cream! If you’ve gone the whole summer thinking you have to miss out, now’s your chance to have a guilt-free treat with this very simple recipe!
Ingredients (to make 4)
- 2 Over-Ripe Bananas (200g)
- 1 Scoop of Deluxe Nutrition Chocolate Protein
- 150g Fat Free Greek Yogurt (one low in sugars, I use ‘Total’)
- Splash of Water (can also use almond or coconut milk for added taste)
- Put all of the ingredients into a bowl/blender, mix until smooth
- Pour into ice-lolly moulds
- Freeze overnight
- Wait for the sun to come out and enjoy!
Nutritional Breakdown per Ice-cream*
- Calories: 95
- Protein: 10g
- Carbs: 14g
- Fats: 0.7g
(*Based on the exact ingredients above, this will vary if different products are used. This can be altered based on your macros, measure everything out and take note)