This week we are looking at how to ‘spice up’ your food!
- 150ml pot low fat natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp tikka masala paste
- 700g skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- ½ cucumber, chopped
- large tomato, chopped
- 1 green chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely sliced
- 4 tbsp roughly chopped fresh coriander
In a large bowl mix the yogurt with the curry paste. Then add the chicken, season and stir well. Cover and leave for 30 minutes at room temperature to give the spices time to flavour the chicken.
Make the salad before you start to cook the kebabs. Simply mix together the cucumber, tomatoes, chilli, onion and coriander.
Preheat the grill or use a barbecue. Push the chicken onto 8 metal or wooden skewers. Grill or barbecue the kebabs for 8-10 minutes, turning them frequently.