Jamie’s Chocolate Protein Pancakes
In light of ‘The Great Sport Relief Bake Off’ which is on BBC2 this week, DN Ambassador Jamie Gray agrees to share one of his personal recipes with us which incorporates healthy eating and desserts!
“Chocolate Protein Pancakes is a very tasty treat I have all the time when I’m dieting, it’s pretty basic stuff and easy to make”
You will need:
150g Egg Whites
Pinch of Gluten Free Baking Powder
1 Scoop Deluxe Choc Casein
Table Spoon Unsweetened Cocoa Powder (optional)
Table Spoon Natural Peanut Butter (optional)
- Mix the egg whites, baking powder, casein and cocoa powder in a pint glass until smooth.
- Spray a non stick frying pan with 1cal cooking spray.
- Pour mixture into the pan (enough to make palm sized pancakes as they flip easier)
- Serve with a tablespoon of peanut butter on the side – voilà!
Why not have a go at this recipe and tweet us a picture?
Make sure you send your pictures to @deluxefuel
Deluxe Micellar Casein Night Time Muscle Recovery Drink
- Targeted Muscle Recovery drink
- 22.3g of Instantized Slow-Digesting Micellar Casein Protein
- Over 10g of BCAAs, Glutamine per 30g Serving